Visit to Westminster




Dear Dr Spink

I got your e-mail address from Norman Bambridge. I'm one of the Italian teachers who was with the group you so kindly hosted in the Grand Committee Room in Westminster on Tuesday 19th May 2009
.
I wish to thank you also on behalf of my colleague Carlo Panizzon and of all the Italian students for the privilege you granted us.

We felt honoured to be received by an English MP who chose to devote us part of his invaluable time in such an important and historic day as the one in which the Speaker of the House resigned.

We particularly appreciated your availability and the care you took in answering our questions. We were also glad of being shown St.Stephen's Chapel by such an exceptional tour guide.

Our visit at Westminster was a key note in our stay and we thank you again for making it so special.

My best regards

Maria Teresa Ciaffaroni
Also on behalf of the Italian delegation

Dear Maria,
Thank you for your email and I hope I find you very well.
It was a pleasure to meet you and I thank you for all you do for young people and congratulate you all on your command of English and your knowledge of the issues.
Very best wishes.
Bob
Dr. Bob Spink
MP for Castle Point